Highbay Induction Lamp GC06K/80W~200W
- Free: consulting on designing energy saving lighting solutions.
- Free: 100% of the cost of the product trial.
- Free: City shipping. HCM within 10km.
- Free: Suburban shipping with purchase of more than 200 sets
- Warranty: from 3 to 5 years depending on the product
- Maintenance: Periodic product inspection at the factory every 3 - 6 months.
Specifications Of Highbay Induction Lamp:
Benefits Of Highbay Induction Lamp:
-Long lifespan: saves on maintenance cost/expenses
* Normal lifespan: 100.000 hours (within 50% of initial lumens)
* Service lifespan: 60.000 hours (within 70% of initial lumens)
-Energy saving (cuts down energy consumption of the existing discharge lamp by 30-60%).
-Natural light that comes from true colors (triangular fluorescent material generating 82Ra~90Ra).
-Fast re-strike time: lighting and relighting taking less than 0.01 sec.
-Low operating temperature:
* Temperature of existing discharge lamp: 350°C ~450°C
* AMBEE lighting maximum heating temperature: 90°C ~110°C
-Reduced eye fatigue and damage to crops:
* Minimal eye fatigue and due to lack of flickering
* Less damafe to crops
- Including: Ballast box, fixture, reflector and glass.
- Ballast box made by steel with electro-static coating surface to protect for ballast inside box. Die-cast aluminium fixture combined with heat sink and reflector increase life time and brightness of bulb.
-Using for light and heavy industries such as steel, paper, shoes, garment...
-The best height for the installation of a high efficiency lighting with lamps 4m~12m.
- Warranty 3 years
- Free shipping in the inner city within 10km
- Free shipping in the suburbs with the number 200 ball
- Free consultation on measures to save and to invest savings plan